I’ve made these seed crackers so many times and everytime I’m asked to share them so I’m sharing the Seed Cracker recipe here.
Click on any of the images to save to Pinterest or print off the recipe below.
The humble healthy seed crackers have been shared so much on instagram probably because they are so damn tasty!
This seed cracker recipe that I have created is adapted from the Donna Hay Seeded Cracker recipe but with a few small touches that I prefer.
Don’t be scared that they are too hard to make they are actually super quick and easy once you give them a go!
You can serve these seed crackers with cheese or avocado, and these crackers are perfect for grazing platters!
I like to use the small broken pieces to sprinkle on my salads!
I hope you love them!
Clean + healthy seeded crackers that are so quick and easy to make!
They will become a family favourite!
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup linseeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup parmesan (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 2 Tablespoons black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules (Greggs)
- 1 teaspoon Pepper & Me Man Grind (or salt) (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- -Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- -Place everything in a large bowl and stir
- -Divide the dough in half and roll each lot out onto a baking tray between two sheet of non-stick paper. I like rolling it out as thin as I can
- -Remove the top sheet of baking paper and sprinkle with salt
- -Score the crackers gently with a sharp knife into the rectangles
- -Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy
- -Break up once the crackers have cooled
- -Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.