For my love of gooey caramel which is slightly salted, tart raspberries and chewy chocolate brownie I wanted to share this Salted Caramel & Raspberry Chocolate Brownie recipe with you!
If you do make it don’t forget to share it with me or tag me on Instagram so I can share it on my stories!
SALTED CARAMEL & RASPBERRY BROWNIE
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Cocoa
- 250 gram block whittakers creamy caramel chocolate
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- Flakey sea salt
- Preheat the oven to bake at 180 degrees.
- In a small pot or microwave jug with lid melt the butter and stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add in dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir just to combine.
- Cut or break up the chocolate into individual pieces, keeping aside three rows of chocolate for the top of the brownie.
- Gently stir in the chocolate pieces and frozen raspberries.
- Line a grease a 15cm x 27 cm baking tin, evenly spoon in mixture with a spatula.
- Sprinkle on the sea salt and remaining chocolate pieces.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly before serving.